Thursday, November 16, 2006

haha !

guess where am i blogging now ?

IN MY ROOM !!!!!!


which means that i've internet connection in my room already !

yipee !


& wad was i doing just now ?


playing audition with my cousin who is in my brother's room -_-

we were screaming like hell lor .

aniway ,
downloading maple now !

& the rate is fcking fast can !

it took only 40mins for me to dl audi .
& around 50mins to dl maple .

omg mans !

well ;
mine is wireless whereas my bro is directly connected to the main socket .
huhuhaha !

so im happy happy !

for that only .

& i have something to complain again !

i fcking hate ppl ,
who wanna tell me things ,
but ask ppl to PASS MESSAGE to me .
wtf is this ?
primary school kids huh ?

some of my working colleagues are doing this to me .
some of my frens are doing this to me .
even my OWN family is doing this .

seriously .
i hate lor .

& today on the bus got this auntie .
she choosing seat .
she go around beating the seat .
then when she found THE seat ,
she took out a tissue to CLEAN the seat .
-_-

weird ppl i shud say .


anyway '
i go bathe liaos .

muacks .


oh ya ;


HAPPY 4 MTHS DEAR .

i love u many many !

No comments: